The IA2 brain health team continues our busy days. Special highlights from this month include:
- Continuing to virtually pilot of Dementia Friends for American Indian and Alaska Native Communities information session! We even have new folks we would like to welcome as Dementia Friends Champions.
- Our Executive Committee met and talked about ideas for future products and a path to tribal leader resource development and engagement.
- Hosted several dementia and brain health presentations and posters at the ACL Title VI training and technical assistance conference.
- IA2 continues to offer an amazing, evolving Brain Health Resource Library for American Indian and Alaska Native community-focused resources.
- Follow our Facebook page for campaigns and resources, and please share within your circle to help us spread the word.
- Be sure to follow IA2 on social media. You can check us out on Twitter for future campaigns and social media messages we invite you to borrow and re-use.
IA2 continues to offer print-on-demand stipends of $250 for flyers and posters from the IA2, ASTHO, and National Council for Urban Indian Health (NCUIH) suite of materials developed with funding from the CDC.