The International Association for Indigenous Aging, a 501(c)3 non-profit educational association, works to:
- Ensure the provision of appropriate and quality services and resources for indigenous elders.
- Expand opportunities for elders’ involvement in environmentalism, community participation, health maintenance, volunteerism/civic engagement, consumerism, senior enterprise.
- Enhance the protection of the rights of elders including their freedom from abuse and neglect and their right to autonomy.
- Educate the public, policymakers and practitioners about the status of indigenous elders.
- Improve the status of older people worldwide, especially indigenous populations.
The board of IA2 are at the heart of everything
the association does. Learn more about them here:
Learn about our talented team and what they have
accomplished both in and before their time with us.
We are proud to work with several professionals across the field.
They help provide us with the best assistance possible.
We are proud to be partnered with several organizations
who help us provide you the best assistance possible.
Financial & Governance Information
We are dedicated to honesty and transparency in
all gifts, grant, and donations received.