The International Association for Indigenous Aging, a 501(c)3 non-profit educational association, works to:
- Ensure the provision of appropriate and quality services and resources for indigenous elders.
- Expand opportunities for elders’ involvement in environmentalism, community participation, health maintenance, volunteerism/civic engagement, consumerism, senior enterprise.
- Enhance the protection of the rights of elders including their freedom from abuse and neglect and their right to autonomy.
- Educate the public, policymakers and practitioners about the status of indigenous elders.
- Improve the status of older people worldwide, especially indigenous populations.
The board of IA2 are at the heart of everything
the association does. Learn more about them here:
Learn about our talented team and what they have
accomplished both in and before their time with us.
Financial & Governance Information
We are dedicated to honesty and transparency in
all gifts, grant, and donations received.