- Newly released – Healthy Food, Healthy Brain Rack Card (1st in a 6-card series)
- Check out details below and register for Dementia Friends for American Indian and Alaska Native communities Fall info sessions and Champion training (with new updated content!)
- What’s new in the IA2 Brain Health Resource Library for American Indian and Alaska Native communities?
— By IA2 – Tribal Law and Policy for Dementia and Alzheimer’s
— Ideas for Tribal Public Health Approaches to Dementia – a menu of activities for health & public health
— Banner Alzheimer’s Institute releases “Walk with Me” CD with Native music for people living with dementia
— Research – Public Health Policy Recommendations for Unpaid Dementia Caregiving
— Resources – Administration for Community Living’s Brain Health Resources
- Follow our Facebook page for campaigns and resources you can share or borrow for your own social media and newsletters– and please share within your circle to help us spread the word.
- Read the story “Improving the Well-Being of Native Older Adults and their Caregivers” by clicking here by the CDC Foundation recognizing the efforts of the IA2 team and many other amazing partners and participants celebrating successes and learning opportunities for respite care grant and tribal staff training initiatives.
- Check us out on Twitter for future campaigns and social media messages we invite you to borrow and re-use.
IA2 can print and ship up to $250 worth of flyers or other resources directly to your tribe or Urban Indian Health Organization. Email us for info on what is available for printing or for more info.