Savvy Caregiver in Indian Country Training Materials
This training is designed for trainers working with American Indian and Alaska Native caregivers who care for an elder with memory loss and thinking problems (dementia). One of the main themes of the Savvy Caregiver in Indian Country Trainer’s Manual is to teach caregivers to know the stage of dementia corresponding to their loved one’s functioning. Knowing how to determine the stage allows the caregiver to use activates and tasks that fit the elder’s changing abilities.
National Council of Urban Indian Health Wisdom Keeper Webpage
- Healthy Heart, Healthy Brain Urban Flyer Adaptation
- Healthy Heart, Healthy Brain, Urban Poster Adaptation
- Animated Video: Keeping Wisdom Keepers Healthy
- Animated Video: Recognizing the Signs of Alzheimer’s in Wisdom Keepers
- Animated Video: Wisdom Keepers Living Healthfully with Alzheimer’s
- Social Media Graphics Series: Early Detection Matters
- Social Media Graphics Series: Help the Wisdom Keepers Keep Their Wisdom
- Social Media Graphics Series: Reduce Your Risk
- Download The Toolkit!