Welcome to the Native American Elder Justice Initiative’s Hotline Resource Page for your state. Here, you’ll find a comprehensive list of both tribal and state hotlines dedicated to addressing elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation within Native communities. These resources are available to offer immediate assistance, guidance, and support.
If you are in an emergency situation, please call 911 immediately.
- Nulhegan Band of the Coosuk-Abenaki People
- St. Francis/Sokoki Band of the Abenaki Nation
- Vermont Adult Protective Services
1-800-564-1612 or 1-802-241-3918
- Vermont Domestic Violence Hotline
- Vermont_Commission on Native American Affairs