Welcome to the Native American Elder Justice Initiative’s Hotline Resource Page for your state. Here, you’ll find a comprehensive list of both tribal and state hotlines dedicated to addressing elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation within Native communities. These resources are available to offer immediate assistance, guidance, and support.
If you are in an emergency situation, please call 911 immediately.
- Brighton Reservation
- Miccosukee Tribe
1-786-299-4232 or 1-239-695-2780
- Muscogee Nation of Florida
- Seminole Tribe of Florida
1-800-683-7800 or 1-954-966-6300
- Bureau of Long Term Care Services
- Domestic Violence Hotline
- Florida Abuse Hotline
- Florida Adult Protective Services Program
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Governors Council on Indian Affairs, Inc.
1-800-322-9186 or 1-850-488-0730
- Florida Long Term Care Ombudsman
1-888-831-0404 or 1-850-414-2323