Welcome to the Native American Elder Justice Initiative’s Hotline Resource Page for your state. Here, you’ll find a comprehensive list state hotlines dedicated to addressing elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation within Native communities. These resources are available to offer immediate assistance, guidance, and support.
If you are in an emergency situation, please call 911 immediately.
- Delaware Elderly Abuse and Exploitation Project
1-302-577-8508 or 1-302-739-4211
- Delaware Long Term Care Ombudsman
1-800-223-9074 or 1-302-255-9390
- Division of Family Services
- Division of Long Term Care
- Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities