Clicking on each title with navigate to that section in the newsletter
Featured Resources & News
- Promising Practice: AD8 Culturally Adapted Screening Tool for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Promising Practice: Dementia Capability in Indian Country – Great Lakes Inter-Tribal Council Implements Alzheimer’s Disease Program Initiative Grant
- Services and Supports: BOLD Center of Excellence on Dementia CaregivingUnveils New Website & Tech Assistance
- Printing Assistance: IA2 Now Offers $250 Print on Demand for Brain Health Resources
- Resource: Memory Loss and Alzheimer’s in Native People
- ResourcesDiverse Elders Coalition’s Toolkit for Providers on Caregiving
- Flyer: Healthy Heart, Healthy Brain: Steps for Protecting the Heart, Brain,& Body Customizable
- Funding Opportunity: Funding Opportunity From Alzheimer’s Association – $48,000 for Local Tribal Health Department Dementia Strategists
- Funding Opportunity: From National Indian Health Board – $15,000 for Implementing 1+ Strategies from Road Map for Indian Country
- Announcement: Participants Needed for Research to Help Change the Way We Talk About Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Conference: American Indian Elders Conference August 1-6 in Reno, NV
- Article: How to Be and Remain an Age-Friendly World
- Research:Social Determinants of Health: Underreported Heterogeneity in Systematic Reviews of Caregiver Interventions
- New Research: Association of Neighborhood-Level Disadvantage With Alzheimer Disease Neuropathology
Connect & share with other American Indian and Alaska Native communities.
Contact us to share Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and brain health community news, resources, information, and promising practices happening in your community or others.
Brain health e-News for and by American Indian and Alaska Native communities.