Alzheimer’s is not normal aging. It’s a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior.
About this event
Presented by the So’ Tsoh Foundation, in partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association, we’re happy to have Understanding Alzheimer’s session!
Alzheimer’s is not normal aging.
It’s a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior.
Thursday – June 23rd, 2022
2:30 PM (PT) / 3:30 PM MDT / 5:30 PM ET
Join us to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors.
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms.
- Alzheimer’s Association resources.
Certificate of Completion will be provided.
. We’re here to SUPPORT the CAREGIVER
If you need help, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 505-608-0540 and check out our website @sotsohfoundation.org and social media @SoTsohFoundation Facebook/Instagram/Twitter