Join the Public Health Center of Excellence on Dementia Caregiving for a talk with experts who have developed resources for public health agencies and service providers that make it easy to find, select, and implement dementia caregiver programs. Tune in to hear their “lessons learned” and get strategies for choosing the best public health programs in your states and communities.
This presentation will address challenges, resources (including Best Practice Caregiving), and how research and practice are effectively bridged so that we can provide the best possible programs for those who care for people living with dementia. There are tools available for public health agencies and service providers that make it easy to find, select and implement dementia caregiver programs that are not only effective but the “right fit” also.
The presenters include;
- Erin Long, MSW, Team Lead, Alzheimer’s Disease Programs Initiative, ACL
- Donna Barrett, MSW, LSW, Program Manager, Senior Services, Summit County Public Health
- David Bass, Senior Vice President, Senior Research Scientist and Director, Center for Research and Education, Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
- Katie Maslow, Visiting Scholar, The Gerontological Society of America
- Rachel Cannon, MPH, Senior Research Analyst, Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
To register for the event click here!